Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 96 21:35 PST
From:      timb49@Northwest.com (Tim Bach)
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   micron motherboard

Not sure of the model..But it has a 1993 copyright bios.
3 pci and 5 isa ports..Basicly i can't get SCSI hardrive to work with it.
First time it noticed it..Then it just timed out..
Lastly it made all kind's of wierd noises which worried me.
Using a cyrix 586 cpu..
Any clues anyone?
FreeBSD and ide seem's to work great with it.
Oh yeah this is with a adaptect 2940 and micropolis 3.6 and dec 2 gig drive.
I also tried it with a adaptec 1542b which basicly worked a little better.
Except for the fact it would stop working all of a sudden.
:w!