Date:      Tue, 10 May 2022 12:05:56 -0300
From:      Cristian Cardoso <cristian.cardoso11@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrade automation

--00000000000010883205dea9aa67

Hi

I have some FreeBSD servers in my machine park and I would like to perform
the version upgrade in an automated way with ansible.

In my example, I want to perform the upgrade from version 12.3 to 13, it is
possible to run the upgrade with the command below:

freebsd-update --not-running-from-cron upgrade -r 12.2-RELEASE

I ask this, because I don't know if it's the most correct way to execute
this.

Grateful for any assistance.

--00000000000010883205dea9aa67

nd I would like to perform the version upgrade in an automated way with ans=
ible.<br><br>In my example, I want to perform the upgrade from version 12.3=
 to 13, it is possible to run the upgrade with the command below:<br><br>fr=
eebsd-update --not-running-from-cron upgrade -r 12.2-RELEASE<br><br>I ask t=
his, because I don&#39;t know if it&#39;s the most correct way to execute t=

--00000000000010883205dea9aa67--