Date:      Sat, 7 Apr 2012 22:22:53 +0300
From:      Eugene Tryfonides <e.trifonidis@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Xorg bug or better Xorg file problems

Hello first of all. This is my first post here.. a test..
i stream on line as i read todays post. So about xorg file cause i make 6
months with nvidia 9200fx let talk first for the card. second there is no
xorg need it so u can back up and delete it, and test you X with xrandr -q
man xrandr and more.
The last think that comes in my mind cause  doug speaks for flashing is the
DFP screen maybe need and edid.bin file into you etx/X11 ofcaurce search
forums data for xorg confg option. Thank you. and Hello there

--
My webpages egelor <http://egelor.tumblr.com>;  :
egepress<http://egepress.wordpress.com>;