Date:      Sat, 21 Feb 2015 10:59:16 -0500
From:      Shawn Webb <shawn.webb@hardenedbsd.org>
To:        "freebsd-security@freebsd.org" <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   CFT: New ASLR Patch

--nextPart1439586.rm7WrNrMXC

Hey All,

It has been a long time since we sent out a call for testing request for our
ASLR patch. We've been hard at work making our ASLR implementation as robust
as possible. We'd like to invite all adventurous souls to test our ASLR
implementation. Put it through the ringer.

Since the patch is much too large to attach to an email, you can find our
latest patch on FreeBSD's Phabricator:

https://reviews.freebsd.org/D473

Or download the raw version of the patch:
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D473?download=true

Please let me know if you find any issues.

Thanks,

Shawn Webb
HardenedBSD