Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:00:17 -0700
From:      Ross Finlayson <finlayson@live.com>
To:        wireless@alexa.com, wireless@lists.moaner.org, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to use a Unix computer as an 802.11 wireless base station

[Apologies to those of you who get more than one copy of this.]

FYI, I have just written up a web page that describes how a Unix computer
(especially, FreeBSD or Linux) can be set up as an 802.11 wireless LAN base
station (running in IBSS mode).

         <http://www.live.com/wireless/unix-base-station.html>;

Much of this stuff is common knowledge, and has been discussed on these
lists before, but I hadn't seen it all written down in one place.

         Ross.