Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:54:37 -0800
From:      "gbnaidu  " <gbnaidu@my-Deja.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How do I compile...

Hi,

I am trying to compile MPLS things over FreeBSD3.0 . I want to define the
Macro LABEL_MODULE for compilation.

I copied the GENERIC file in /usr/src/sys/i386/conf directory to MPLS and
added the entry "options LABEL_MODULE" to this file MPLS.

After that I did /usr/sbin/config MPLS  but this is giving me error
saying that unknown option LABEL_MODULE

What else should I do to define this global macro for compilation?

Please reply soon.

Help appreciated.

thanks
--gb