Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:43:46 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        jhs@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Deutsche Telekom numbers

> Only of interest to Deutsche Telekom ISDN customers ...

This applies here as well...

> I just phoned them, gave my number so they could look up my record,
> so presumably they saw I have a "Standard  Mehr Geraete Anschluss"
> and not their more expensive "Comfort Anschluss" (or whatever it's called),
> (the one where one can use i4b unitlengthsrc=aocd ? advice of charge/duration?)

You can get "Uebermittlung von Gebuehreninformationen waehrend und nach dem
Gespraech" (which is DT speech for AOCD) even with the cheap
"Standard Anschluss" at 3 DM/month. The "Comfort Anschluss" doesn't have it
for free as well (last time I asked), only AOCE is for free. And: they don't
deliver AOCE/AOCD when you use other long distance carriers.

> DT told me there's now no limit to the number of phone numbers one can
> have at no extra cost

I've got 6 MSN right now, without extra charge. But of course it took about
5 weeks to get everything working again after they touched the configuration
to add 3 MSNs :-(

Martin