Date:      Sun, 1 Feb 2009 01:25:17 +0100
From:      Mitar <mmitar@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   read() returns ETIMEDOUT

Hi!

Is there any progress on this error reported:

http://freebsd.monkey.org/freebsd-net/200805/msg00026.html

I have the same or very similar issue. On my server large HTTP uploads
are failing because there are only one direction data transmissions
(when reading/receiving a request) and kernel drops connections after
some time with ETIMEDOUT returning from read() even if transmissions
are doing just fine with steady speed, tested at different speeds.

Is there any workaround currently known?

Mitar