Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2012 13:20:08 +0100 (CET)
From:      Jeroen van der Ham <jeroen@dckd.nl>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/166006: Problem with Postfix and Mailman integration

>Number:         166006
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       Problem with Postfix and Mailman integration
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD positron.soleus.nu 9.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE #3: Tue Jan 17 12:16:44 CET 2012 root@positron.soleus.nu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/XENHVM amd64

	The Mailman and Postfix ports don't play nice together.
    I have just re-installed Mailman and ticked both POSTFIX and INTEGRATION configuration options. The result is that I end up with a non-working mailman installation which complains about the following:

    Command died with status 2: "/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman
   post dctest". Command output: Group mismatch error.  Mailman expected the
   mail wrapper script to be executed as group "mailman", but the system's
   mail server executed the mail script as group "nobody".  Try tweaking the
   mail server to run the script as group "mailman", or re-run configure,
   providing the command line option `--with-mail-gid=nobody'.
>How-To-Repeat:
	Install Postfix port, install mailman port, tick POSTFIX and INTEGRATION