Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:52:13 +0530
From:      Vijay Kumar Banerjee <vijaykumar9597@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question regarding framebuffer driver.

Hello everyone,

I'm working on porting the framebuffer driver to RTEMS with Beaglebone
Black as the target device. I have have already ported the am335x_lcd,
tda19988, fbd and VT drivers, but the screen doesn't seem to "power up".
>From the FreeBSD bootlog (12-RELEASE), I see that the screen is
turning on after the VT initialization message, so I guess it's something
that happens after the vt initialization that turns the screen on.

So far I have ported the vt_fb and vt_core and it boots up well with the
message :
VT: initialize with new VT driver "fb".

But the screen doesn't seem to turn on. Can someone please tell me
or point me to the right place in code that is responsible for turning the
screen on after VT initialization?

Thank you,
Vijay