Date:      Wed, 07 May 2003 15:17:10 -0000
From:      alex <nowhere@phobgate.de>
To:        Daniela <dgw@liwest.at>, ipfw@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Allow all traffic for a specific process

run process under own user and/or group id, then use ipfw rule with uid
and/or gid option
ipfw manual says:

uid user
   Match all TCP or UDP packets sent by or received for a
   user.  A user may be matched by name or identification
   number.

gid group
   Match all TCP or UDP packets sent by or received for a
   group.  A group may be matched by name or identification
   number.

i've used this options for shell accounts to share bandwith between users