Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 19:50:56 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        assar@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Heimdal breakage - char * vs. const char *

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 07:44:55PM +0300, Peter Pentchev wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 06:15:58PM +0200, assar@FreeBSD.org wrote:
[snip]

> > The patch is fine, please go ahead and commit it.
>
> I just might, were it not for the fact that I don't have any experience
> at committing to the source tree :)
>
> I tried to commit make-print-version.c to -current, meaning to slap
> an 'Approved by: assar' and MFC it immediately (to fix the world breakage),
> but CVS complained about the file not having a $FreeBSD tag :(

(well, maybe a 'Reviewed by' could be better in this case)

> It seems there are two ways to avoid this warning: do a 'cvs import', or
> add the file to CVSROOT/exclude.  Which one would be more appropriate
> in this case?

..and of course there's the third way: add the $FreeBSD tag.  This could
mean more import conflicts in the future, though..

G'luck,
Peter

--
"yields falsehood, when appended to its quotation." yields falsehood, when appended to its quotation.