Date:      Thu, 1 Apr 1999 16:38:16 -0600
From:      Timothy Knox <tdk@vushta.com>
To:        "Neil Blakey-Milner" <nbm@mithrandr.moria.org>, "Satoshi - the Wraith - Asami" <asami@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <nclayton@lehman.com>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>, <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   A new name for the new (GNU) Stow (was Re: GNU Stow, and the ports system?

Somewhere on Shadow Earth, Neil Blakey-Milner wrote:

>(and we need a new trendy name for it)

How about FIRE (FreeBSD Installation RElocation). Then we could call the
core code the FIRE engine, and the relevant relocation files could be
FIRE TRucKs (Total Relocation Kits). We might then have a FIRE management
program (called, of course, FIREMAN). It seems like a good idea to me.

--
Timothy Knox -- tdk@vushta.com
"Somehow they managed to make...creatures from another world boring. It