Date:      Fri, 7 Jun 2013 12:50:07 GMT
From:      Miguel Clara <miguelmclara@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-usb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: usb/179342: Freebsd 10.0-current USB 3.0 not working (xhci_do_comand: Command timeout!)

The following reply was made to PR usb/179342; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Miguel Clara <miguelmclara@gmail.com>
To: Hans Petter Selasky <hps@bitfrost.no>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, bug-followup@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: usb/179342: Freebsd 10.0-current USB 3.0 not working
 (xhci_do_comand: Command timeout!)
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 13:44:39 +0100

 Hi,

 This patch does fix the issue (tested with different memsticks), I can
 now use usb drivers!

 I do see this at boot:
 ugen1.2: <vendor 0x8087> at usbus1
 uhub4: <vendor 0x8087 product 0x0024, class 9/0, rev 2.00/0.00, addr
 2> on usbus1
 ugen1.3: <Generic> at usbus1
 usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 1 failed,
 USB_ERR_TIMEOUT
 usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 1 failed,
 USB_ERR_TIMEOUT
 usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 1 failed,
 USB_ERR_TIMEOUT
 usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 1 failed,
 USB_ERR_TIMEOUT
 usbd_setup_device_desc: getting device descriptor at addr 1 failed,
 USB_ERR_TIMEOUT
 ugen0.2: <Unknown> at usbus0 (disconnected)
 uhub_reattach_port: could not allocate new device

 I guess its not related to the xhci problem, but another usb
 device.... but It tough I should mentioned it...

 Thanks