Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 1998 12:21:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      defragmented <fragment@techpower.net>
To:        support@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mouse

My mouse will not cut and paste in 2.2.5 I got the cdrom from
walnut creek. also lynx is missing and a few other things
Is this a defective cdrom or just missed lynx?

The mouse works fine other then cutting and pasting.

I updated the cvsup to get source for FOO.
also remade world & made new kernel.
so I am stable 2.2.5 . Was there a change in vidcontrol, mouse , or
something that doesn't allow cut and paste??

Could you tell me a way to get cut and paste to work again?
thanks