Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:01:21 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Veaceslav Revutchi <sl@zeus.dnt.md>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   tcp problem...

Hi

Normaly when you do a telnet to an IP address you get a
Trying <IP address>...

and then you get a connection.

What I experince is that I telnet to the IP and I dont see
any "Trying...", nothing happens.
I can ping the that IP though and I can do an snmpwalk on that
IP which tell that the icpm and udp goes alright.
I have to reboot the machine and then it starts telneting alright,
then blocks again.

I am using Aironet's arlnan cards.

Is this a tcp problem or just the driver for the card?
I'm running 3.1 relese.

thanks
veaceslav