Date:      Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:17:24 +0100
From:      "Graham Woodruff" <woodruff_g@sls.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG ">">
Subject:   Introduction

Just a quick note to say hello all...

I have just added a FreeBSD3.2 box to my LAN and am pretty impressed with
the setup so far, next job is to get DNS, NFS etc. going, as well as X... as
time and resources permit - all of my systems are 'industry rejects' (i.e.
too small/slow for WIN9*), if there are any other BSD users in my area
(Wiltshire, UK) please get in touch ASAP.

Graham Woodruff
SLS (Information Systems) Ltd, Bristol, UK
graham.woodruff@iii-europe.com