Date:      Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:08:20 -0200 (BRST)
From:      "Carlos E. G. Carvalho" <cartola@openit.com.br>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New ports not approved

=09Oh yeah, I know :) I've counted and started to to think about a
little tool/script to allow people to download and use not committed ports
(at their own risk, of course) :)
=09Think it would be of any interest?

=09Thanks to Kris, Ill try to correct the ports posted with mistakes.

[ ]s,

Carlos E. G. Carvalho=09=09OpenIT Solu=E7=F5es Tecnol=F3gicas
Consultor Unix/Internet=09=09Tel. +55 21 2517-6000
http://www.openit.com.br
http://www.myfreebsd.com.br