Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:58:01 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   quandry with evolution and the "default browswer"

	There are parts of Gnome that I prefer over KDE and vice versa,
	and usually the apps live happily,     KMail defaults to the KDE
	browser; which I prefer for various reasons.  But I like evolution
	better than kmail; the gotcha is that when I use evo, and
	"just clickon" a URL, evolution pops up epiphany.   I have
	searched ~/.evolution and don't see where the browser default is
	set.  Since my window manager/"desktop" is KDE, is there a way to
	use evolution and have it exec Konqueror?

	thanks!!

	gary

--
  Gary Kline  kline@thought.org   www.thought.org  Public Service Unix