Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2002 04:07:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      George Costell <geotelin@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        support@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mandrake OK, RedHat OK, Win OK, .... FreeBSD NOK ... Any driver? Please help!!!

Hi,
Bought FreeBSD 4.5 CD's and trying to install the OS
for an application.
Impossible to load correctly the system!!!!

1°) Obstinently does not recognize any of my 3
Ethernet card on the firts one (RTL8139, DEC, RT 8039
and NE).
2°) Nothing to do with a second PC. Intel i810 graphic
card and X Windows only VGA and no driver for i810.

Both E-Machine PC's!

Yet already used FreeBSD and Linux.
I can load Mandrake not any problem, RedHat 7 OK,
Win2000 OK !!?

ANY HELP, Any DRIVER please help !!!
No way I can waste another WE and /or have to buy a
3rd computer.
Any help please!!!

Thanks
George