Date:      Tue, 11 Apr 2000 08:38:39 -0700
From:      "Ruiz, Rudy" <RRuiz@Sasco.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NAT Questions

I have some very important questions regarding NAT. I have a laptop acting
as a router with firewall enabled (set to open) and natd enabled. I'm trying
to get my private PC network to play Asheron's Call(TM), but Im not having
much luck. Basically Asherons Call uses udp for its transmission, so I just
need some examples on how to make sure the packets find their way. Thanks
for any advice.