Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:09:13 +0100
From:      Sean Akers <freebsd-hardware@akers-online.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD on Shuttle Zen ST62K XPC ?

I'm wanting to build a new server on which I'd like put FreeBSD. The main
criteria hardware-wise is that it must be small and quiet as it must be on
24/7 in the room next to our bedroom.
I'm thinking that a Shuttle Zen ST62K XPC will do just fine. Does FreeBSD
work OK on these machines ? I'll be running X but don't need accelerated
3D graphics. As long as I can get 1280x1024 24bit  I'll be happy. The
integrated NIC working correctly is important but I'm not bothered by
on-board sound, TV-out and the like.

Haven't managed to find any reviews on this machine with FreeBSD on the
net yet to I thought I'd ask here.
Any info you have would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Sean