Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 00:13:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD User Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: udma hdd

Sorry, Greg, my fault.  I had my terminal set to 132 lines, and forgot
to set it back.  Quite frankly I hate using Netscape and the like to
send mail.  I prefer pine and the vi editor from a nice UNIX shell.
Anyway, I was asking about UDMA controllers/drives.  I just bought one,
adnd it works fine.  My question is does FreeBSD have a problem with
UDMa, or just some UDMA controllers or drives?

Joe Clarke

P.S.  I hope this is a little easier to read.