Date:      Tue, 2 Mar 1999 16:15:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Daniel J. Wharton" <wharton@burnit.net>
To:        Phil <ReachMe@Syne-Post.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apache?!?!?!?!?

hmm...

I think the PID is being overwritten due to the port error.  That is
the one you should concern your self with.  Try playing with Listen in the
httpd.conf file.  If you don't have it or have it commented out then add

Listen ip address:port

example:

Listen 151.198.231.7:80

If you already have this in your then try commenting Listen out.  I am
also not sure if you have VirtualHosts or not, but that might have to do
with the problem.  Try the BindAddress and NameVirtualHost commands in
that case.  With the following format

BindAddres 151.198.231.7
NameVirtualHost 151.198.231.7:80

later