Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:59:52 +0100
From:      Tim Preece <tim@scratch.demon.co.uk>
To:        Kevin Weiss/AUS/Lotus <Kevin_Weiss/AUS/Lotus@lotus.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: *sigh*...zip is still not working

Hi,

I have internal iomega zip drive - no probs,

I dont like buggy zip disk boot message but have not got rid of it and it does
not cause any probs.

Here are my options in the area, dont know if the ATAPI is something to do
with it

options         ATAPI           #Enable ATAPI support for IDE bus
options         ATAPI_STATIC    #Don't do it as an LKM
device          acd0            #IDE CD-ROM
device          wfd0            #IDE Floppy (e.g. LS-120)

good luck and I would be interested to know any outcomes

Tim