Date:      Mon, 28 May 2012 19:02:44 +0100
From:      Carsten Heesch <ch@sysconfig.org.uk>
To:        Lukas Laukamp <lukas@laukamp.me>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Xen Dom0 Support

Hi Lukas,

> [...] I don't know whether there is support for Xen Dom0 on FreeBSD.

Unfortunately there isn't.=20

> I read that NetBSD support Xen Dom0 [...]

I haven't tried myself, but apparently NetBSD works rather well as Dom0. =
That has long been on my list of things to test, though :)

Not sure if you are aware of it, but in order to run FreeBSD as DomU, =
you don't need FreeBSD or NetBSD as Dom0. That works just as well on =
your Debian Dom0. (With FreeBSD's known limitations as DomU, namely =
memory and architecture depending on PV or HVM virtualisation)

Cheers
C.