Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2018 17:50:28 +0000
From:      "Bennett, Andrew" <anbenne@amazon.com>
To:        "doc@FreeBSD.org" <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Businesses are looking to purchase your products on Amazon

Hello,

My team is interested in listing your products for sale to our business-gra=
de customers looking to procure in bulk, with potential quantity discounts.

The majority of product sales within the Amazon B2B marketplace are now fro=
m third-party Business Sellers<https://services.amazon.com/selling/benefits=
.htm?ld=3DAS> - who are able to manage their own listings, product page con=
tent, fulfillment practices, and individual item pricing.

Please let me know if you'd like to learn more about selling in our marketp=
lace and discuss this opportunity in greater detail.

Best,
Andy

Andrew Bennett | Business Development Manager
Amazon Business Marketplace
anbenne@amazon.com<mailto:anbenne@amazon.com> | 206-266-8646

Learn more about Amazon Business and becoming a Seller<http://www.amazon.co=
m/business-seller>