Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 1998 16:27:24 +0800 (MYT)
From:      Dinesh Nair <dinesh@alphaque.com>
To:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>
Cc:        Marc Nicholas <marc@hippocampus.net>, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I'm back.

On Fri, 26 Jun 1998, Andrzej Bialecki wrote:

> What I'd like to do is to be able to access the flash r/w (preferably to
> mount it) from under running FreeBSD system. Are you saying it works? If
> yes, then please tell us what you did to achieve this.

off the cuff here, but if the drive is presented as an IDE drive (meaning
bios handles the mappings), then why cant freebsd just mount the babies ?

Regards,                        /\_/\   "All dogs go to heaven."
dinesh@alphaque.com             (0 0)
|for a in past present future; do                                     |
| for b in clients employers associates relatives neighbours pets; do |
| echo "The opinions here in no way reflect the opinions of my $a $b."|
|done; done                                                           |