Date:      Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:26:28 -0600
From:      "Undisclosed Name" <sysop_blast@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   MD5 Checksum Weirdness

Humm, Could someone please tell me why I would be getting a different
checksum each time I run /sbin/md5 on the same file? I am running 4.4 and
have attemted to verify checksum on a few ISO iamges. One of which being
4.4-install.iso and the results are always wrong but to make matters worse
each time I run md5 on the same file I get a different result?

Thanks,

M. Callihan

P.S. Sorry for the HTML but it appears that hotsmell does not allow text
anymore?