Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 1997 16:11:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      lamaster@george.arc.nasa.gov
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: audio cards...

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997, Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> one problem I was having was to find decent audio cards which would
> work reliably with my driver especially in full duplex. I and others
> have had very good experience with the CS4236/CS4237.

I'm curious if anyone has a PCI CS4236/CS4237 audio card or
combined audio/video card.  Personally, I'm trying to avoid
investing in any more antiquated ISA cards, and, there are
some good motherboards out there with 5 PCI slots ...

-Hugh LaMaster

  Hugh LaMaster, M/S 258-5,     ASCII Email:  hlamaster@mail.arc.nasa.gov
  NASA Ames Research Center     Or:           lamaster@nas.nasa.gov
  Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000  No Junkmail:  USC 18 section 2701
  Phone:  415/604-1056          Disclaimer:   Unofficial, personal *opinion*.