Date:      Fri, 6 Jan 2017 20:42:54 +0100
From:      Trust_No_1 <trust_no_1@libero.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   A strange problem with Apache OpenOffice 4

Hello everybody.
I have a strange problem with Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 (last version,
compiled from /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-4/ today).

Let's me explain: every time I run an OpenOffice application I receive
some (I/O ?) error.
For example in Writer the error is "General error", in Calc the error is
"Not all attributes could be read".

BUT, strange is the program seems to work correctly, I cannot see any
particular corruption in my documents!

As far as I can remember, this error didn't occurred with a "previous"
version (that I cannot remember) and I do not understand "where" to
search the cause of the problem.

Google said that the problem was to be searched in a file within the
hidden .openoffice.org directory, but even if I delete the entire
directory, the problem is still there.

So, this problem seems NOT to be related to my particular account, but
to the "installation"...

I admit I don't know where and what to search,... do you have any idea
to enlight me?

Thanks a lot.

Mauro.