Date:      Tue, 3 Oct 1995 05:47:16 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        gena@NetVision.net.il
Cc:        A.C.P.M.Kalker@student.utwente.nl, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Building x11/xforms-0.75: Library name conflict

 * Umm..i didn't do that because i've seen some discussion going on
 * about libforms.* in /usr/lib , and i understood that this libary
 * is on it's way out of the tree.
 *
 * If not i'll change the ports..

That's true, but at least it's still in there.  Also, it has grabbed
"the name" first, so name conflicts should be resolved in its favor
even if it is moved out to ports.  Finally, it's not going to be
erased on systems that already have them even if they are removed from
our main src tree, so we really have no choice but to rename xforms. :)

Satoshi