Date:      Sat, 25 Aug 2001 13:40:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      doug@safeport.com
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IRQ Problems with Stable

I am in awe of what you are trying to keep up with. And I will try what you
suggest. Willing to try patches also, this is an extra system.

Sorta amusing aside. This system has a very small disk so I upgrade via NFS.
Kinda like standing in a toilet and flushing. I was madly reading this thread
looking for kernel.conf and/or loader.conf options to try, but (happily)
kernel.old boots fine.

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Warner Losh wrote:

> In message <Pine.BSF.3.96.1010825021405.25544B-100000@fledge.watson.org> Doug Denault writes:
> : What is the status of this?
>
> I just committed the first cut to current.  I've not rested it hardly
> at all, but it is based on some preliminary hacks I did on the pc98
> machine.
>
> : I can offer a Dell LM into the testing mix. I cvsup'd to 8/18 and am
> : pretty hosed. If there is a date to move to or a patch to try I can at
> : least verify what happens on another piece of hardware.
>
> I'd try Aug 23 or later.  Unless the Dell has a CL-PD6729/30 in it.
> Even that might work.
>
> Warner

_____
Douglas Denault