Date:      Wed, 2 May 2012 18:51:16 +0530
From:      The Web Artists <sales.moumita@twamail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PSD to xHTML starting at 60$

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am reaching out to fellow website development Professionals, and would
like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to your organization. I
am Rajesh Singh, Business Development Manager of TWA Internet Technologies,
established in 1998.  We are currently based in India, and have worked with
several companies in the U.S., U.K., Australia & Middle East last year.

We are interested in expanding our services to assist other web development
professionals such as yourself. We have expertise in PSD to xHTML services
and offer fast turnaround time for the jobs given to our company.

*SAMPLE PRICE LIST (U.S. Dollars)*

PSD to xHTML / Email $ 60
Additional xHTML Page $ 20
PSD to xHTML with W3C $ 120
Additional Page with W3C $ 35
Mobile Device Compatibility 80$

*CMS Conversions ( Theme Integration Only )*

xHTML to Wordpress $ 150
xHTML to Drupal  $ 200
xHTML to Joomla  $ 200
xHTML to Magento $ 400

Our turnaround time for deliveries are as fast as 8-12 working hours. Our
development team works with major time zones as we have a 24 hours setup.
In addition we also offer Dedicated Resource at monthly price. For details
you can visit http://www.thewebartists.com/psd-to-xhtml.php

I am happy to answer any questions you may have, and truly look forward to
seeing how TWA Internet Technologies can be of assistance in ensuring your
continued success in 2012. Please let me know how we may be of service.
 Feel free to provide your live messenger details so that we can chat and
answer any questions you may have right away. I look forward to hearing
from you and hope to have the opportunity to discuss how we may build a
successful business relationship.

With kind regards,

*Rajesh Singh*
Business Development Manager