Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 1997 10:23:28 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        steve@visint.co.uk, multimedia@freebsd.org, Jim Lowe <james@miller.cs.uwm.edu>
Subject:   Re: precise soundcard tuning ?

Just talk to Jim he is the real pro on all these issues and yes the
PC clock depending upon your motherboard can also affect you provided
of course that you are using it to derive your clock info.

ASUS motherboards generally provide a good RTC -- I think they use
a Dallas Semiconductor RTC part.

----

Hi Jim,

The clock accuracy issue is surfing up again . Any info on new hardware
or method which provides accurate clock rates from sound cards also
any known good motherboards with a decent RTC or cheap external clocks
which can provide a resonable accurate clock?

	Tnks,
	Amancio