Date:      Mon, 18 Jul 2022 16:51:35 -0600
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Make.conf and DEFAULT_VERSIONS

Is there a list of what should and should not be listed in the make.conf =
file for DEFAULT VERSIONS?

For example, I run bind on my system, but some ports install unbound, is =
there a DEFAULTS_VERSION for bind or named?

Unbound is currently installed but not running.

But what about other packages and versions. Are there settings for =
postfix, dovecot, etc? Mostly I have used DEFAULT_VERSIONS for =
languages.

--=20
You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute
    to skydive twice.