Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2017 11:28:50 +0700
From:      Olivier Nicole <olivier2553@gmail.com>
To:        Andre Goree <andre@drenet.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: letsencrypt configuration

Andre,

I was looking at that problem exactly 3 months ago.

I have installed acme.sh (from Git I think) and written some script
around it to do an automatic renewal, check that everything is OK,
install the new certificate where it is expected and eventually
restart the service.

While acme automates that for Apache, I have certificates for Postfix
Courrier, OpenLdap, FreeRadius... that needed their own automation.

And why 3 months? Because today was the first time the autoupdate did
run after the first certificates were about to expire.

The script is available (but dirty, all hard encoded, etc. :)

Best regards,

Olivier