Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 1995 03:23:36 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        se@ZPR.Uni-Koeln.DE (Stefan Esser)
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch), current@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: pci bus and current??

> Sorry for the inconvenience! I'm doing my best to get this sorted out.

And we appreciate that, believe me!

Some folks who beat up on our volunteers should appreciate the amount
of work involved and the fact that the volunteers are doing all of
this *for free*.  Stefan deserves praise for his efforts, not flames.
I'm happy to say that most people on this list understand that, but
there's always the occasional ingrate who behaves as if the world owes
him a living.. :-)

Also please note that I'm not directing this flame at anyone in
particular, just making a general point.

					Jordan