Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 1996 11:10:45 +0200 (IST)
From:      Nadav Eiron <nadav@barcode.co.il>
To:        Jonathan Hogg <lynn@ruraltel.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Re: The Pre-recorded freefall message]

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996, Jonathan Hogg wrote:

> I hope this message finds a friendly ear.  Thank you again.

The 2.1.5 CD does not contain the atapi.flp image, because 2.1.5 has
ATAPI support built-in by default into the normal boot image. Just use it.

The wcd does not appear in the configuration screen if you boot with -c,
if I remember correctly, but it should work. Make sure that the CD is in
the drive when you boot, and look for messages with atapi or wcd in them
right after your hard disks are recognized. You may want to try to move
your CD into the slave position of the primary EIDE controller. FreeBSD
seems to prefer having it there.

Nadav