Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:34:00 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "Bruce DeVault" <internal@intechsoft.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Communication between FreeBSD & Solaris

Sorry I meant to type "swapping" the hub over.
In regards to your situation

Even though you have 10/100 you should get much faster speeds than 65KB/s.
What kind of Processor does FreeBSD?
And have you checked for conflicting IP addresses in your network? ( As I
suspect that might be the case)

Looking forward to your feedback.

dannyh

dannyh@idx.com.au