Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 06:36:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jwyshak@aol.com
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Decorative Emergency Everyday Lighting

Pardon our intrusion for this quick advertisement, but here's a product you MAY need.!!
We couldn't find a better more effective way to approach you with this important announcement.

We manufacture compact florescent Light Fixtures that are

      DECORATIVE      EVERYDAY      ENERGY SAVING     AND......

......WHEN THE POWER GOES OUT..........THESE LIGHTS STAY ON , OR TURN ON !!!!!!!!!!

 ARE a SUBSTITUTE for standard wall mounted flood units that only work in emergency mode
 in residential and commercial applications.  Also less expensive then fixtures equipped with the
Bodine (TM) ballast.

USES for <a href="http://www.LiteSmart.com">LiteSmart</a>;  fixtures and Table Lamps:
 - safety for elderly      children       handicapped
   - apartments houses and condominium complexes
     - commercial buildings, new homes and existing homes
Special FACTS:
-Meet and exceed 100% codes of federal and state requirements for EMERGENCY LIGHTING.
 - no special wiring required
  - replaces any existing fixture
   - comes in a variety of styles
    - UL listed with auto recharge long life replaceable NiCad batteries
         (7 to 10 year life expectancy on the batteries at $20 replacement cost)
     - Pay for themselves in one year in energy savings alone.
      - utility company rebates , where programs are available
       - 5 year warranty

If these make sense for use in the properties you are concerned with,  why not give us a call?

              1(888) 4 NO DARK         or        (781)586-9576

Please visit our page at    HTTP://www.LiteSmart.com
or follow one of the BLUE links in the message.........