Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 1997 21:11:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kwoody <kwoody@citytel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Source?

I want to install the source code on my 2.1.7 machine. How much room does
it take up?

I have just over 112 megs free on /usr. Also I have been doing some
cleanin up of  old files and have free'd up alot of space. (over 20 megs)
Should anything like a" "defrag" be done on the filesystems? I ve looked at
tunefs and fsck but not sure which one should be run. (if any that is)

Also what is this top command Ive seen mentioned here?

Kwoody@citytel.net