Date:      Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:15:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Bengt Gorden <bengan@sunet.se>
Cc:        beatteam@austasia.net, FreeBSD -Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: MTU Size  & Connection reset by.. & Lost Input channel

	And to beat around dead horse:

% ifconfig -a
xl0: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500
                                                        ^^^^^^^^
        ether 00:60:08:15:bc:65
        media: autoselect (10baseT/UTP <half-duplex>)
lo0: flags=8049<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST> mtu 16384
                                               ^^^^^^^^^
	ifconfig command will let you know MTU for your interfaces.

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org