Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:04:15 -0300 (ADT)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Central campus ports server ...

morning all ...

	I setup a server on campus, due to bandwidth limitations, that
other faculty and students can NFS mount from in order to avoid having to
keep copies on their machines ...

	I've setup the mount so that its read-only, and have given them
directions on setting the make.conf varriable WRKDIRPREFIX ... but, just
tested it and there is one problem ... /usr/ports/distfiles.  Is there any
variable that can be set in make.conf to redirect this to a different
location as well?

thanks ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org