Date:      Wed, 06 Aug 1997 09:41:43 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone With a Linux box?

Hi,

I need a linux binary for the mesa3dfx library and was wondering if
someone can compile it or let me have access to their system
so I can build it.

mesa3dfx is an alpha release for 3d hardware assist . It is supposed
to have enough support for full screen 3d hardware assist glquake 8)

Tnks Pedro A M Vazquez <vazquez@IQM.Unicamp.BR> for letting me know that
it was released.

You can also find a copy of the library at:
ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/mfxv018.tgz

On a related issue I managed to get my SB16 to work with xquake,
will release the driver tonite 8)

To Voodo Rush based card owners:

David Bucciarelli was saying that: