Date:      Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:01:04 +0200
From:      Herbelot Thierry <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
To:        Justin Milliun <jmilliun@mcdonnellassociates.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I'm Still looking for freeBSD source

Hello,

I don't have a CD set on hand, but the 2nd one is a "live" filesystem.

There MAY be the full source code under /usr/src.

Alternatively, you should look in the ftp server for the sources (don't
remember in which of the subdirectories)

	TfH

PS : I'm quite sure a search on the Internet could get you a tar.exe and
a gunzip.exe (which you could use to extract the sources without leaving
Wintendo)