Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 01:41:13 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kevin Eliuk <root@kevin.sunshine.net>
To:        Steven Guthrie <Anchanar@optnet.nclack.k12.or.us>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: NT and PPP again.

On Tue, 15 Apr 1997, Steven Guthrie wrote:

> I will try and format this correctly it will be hard because I type in a
> formatted text environment with word wrap.
> I am having trouble like I said connecting an installation program of
> freeBSD with an NT PPP/RAS server.  I checked today that PAP was enabled
> and Set openmode active did nothing.  I am connecting through term and
> not normal  PPP...  When I connect the computer freezes until the modem
> hangs up never giving me a login prompt..  What should I do?

I don't no if this will help because I am not familiar with NT-RAS. But
when I connected to my MAC server for ftp install I entered both gateway
and ip as 0.0.0.0 . I believe its not right to enable pap ( that's server
side) you would accept pap.

I hope this helps.
				|    \	     Kevin G. Eliuk        /    |