Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 10:46:05 +0100
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xircom ethernet driver?

On Tue, Jun 23, 1998 at 02:03:00AM -0700, Doug White wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Scott Mitchell wrote:
>
> > Just wondering if anyone in the PAO camp is working on support for the
> > Xirom PCMCIA ethernet cards, particlarly the CE3 10/100 card that I happen
> > to own :)
>
> Not that I know of.  Xircom has not been forthcoming with specs.

Well, the Linux folks claim to support it, so I guess I'll grab their code
and see what can be done with it.  This will have to wait a couple of months
until the laptop isn't engaged in anything critical and I can afford to
spend a day putting the disk back together when I screw up :)

Just my luck to buy a machine with evil video (NeoMagic) and network...

	Scott