Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:18:14 -0700
From:      John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@efn.org>
To:        sobomax@altavista.net
Cc:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@scc.nl>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: sigset_t changes committed

Maxim Sobolev scribbled this message on Sep 30:
[-- Warning: koi8-r is not compatible with your display.]

> Maxim Sobolev wrote:
>
> > Why we can't load compile and small KLD with all necessary syscalls (even
>
>                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> I mean ".....load and compile small....". Cut and paste technology sometimes
> plays bad jokes with us.;)

hmmm.. that might be an option of providing a kld that emulates the new
syscalls on an older kernel...  I would want the patch to be available
for staticly linking into the kernel though.. I don't like LKM/KLD's on
servers that are suppose to be rock solid...  (at least not yet)

--
  John-Mark Gurney				Voice: +1 408 975 9651
  Cu Networking

  "The soul contains in itself the event that shall presently befall it.
  The event is only the actualizing of its thought." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson