Date:      Wed, 5 Nov 1997 18:17:39 +0200
From:      Miroslaf Natchev <mna@sd-bul.bg>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Last Complete Working Version of FreeBSD

	Dear Sir,

	I am interesting of Last Complete Working Version of FreeBSD UNIX OS. I see that I can order "Complete FreeBSD (with CDs)", "FreeBSD v2.2.5" and "FreeBSD v3.0 (Shapshot)". What is different between these versions of FreeBSD and wich of them is complete and official version?
	I would like to order the documentation for FreeBSD (Handbook) on paper. Is it possible?
	What is contents of "C/C++ Users Group Library"?
	What is "GNU Tools ++"? I am interesting of 4GL language that make files for Visual C++ (MFC 4.2), Win NT. Do you have any idea?
	What is "Source Code?"

	Best Regards:
	Miroslaf Natchev

Address: